Monday 26 February 2007

Background to my story



My home was bugged.
See the evidence @ www.justice4you.co.uk
I make no allegations as to who invaded my privacy. Follow my Blog and reach your own conclusion.



MY COMPANY
I used to own a family run and managed construction business called Wilson Properties UK Ltd. The family business converted old barns into homes.

In July 2006, a firm of lying solicitors called the Specter Partnership wound up my family business in pursuit of an alleged debt of over £50,000.

When Specter were appointed on 24 September 2005 to support me in my battle against another set of lying solicitors (Buckles Solicitors) they estimated their costs to be between £20,000 - £25,000 (for a period that was likely to be about 6-8 months).

LYING SOLICITORS
After the Specter Partnership were sacked in December 2005 they presented a bill for £62,000 for just over 10 weeks work. They also claimed that they were appointed on 2 August 2005 to try to justify their inflated costs. They lied about the extent of the bill and they lied about their date of appointment.

SPECTER DESTROYED MY FAMILY'S BUSINESS
My company disputed the bill and the Specter Partnership wound up my Company putting eight people out of a work. Some of us lost our homes and we lost over a million pound of investment.

SPECTER LIED TO US, MISLED THE COURT AND THEY CONTINUE TO LIE
In the process of destroying my family business the Specter Partnership lied to us, misled the Court, withheld critical documents from us and the Court, and until this date they still continue to lie to all involved.

I would not be blackmailed by the Specter Partnership into paying their inflated costs and I have been fighting the system ever since. In my fight I have uncovered a system that is self- serving and self-protecting, while the Specter Partnership go unpunished for their actions.

FAILURE OF SYSTEM TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT
Following the winding up of my family business, the people and departments appointed to manage the closure of the company include the Official Receiver of Cambridge, The Joint Liquidators and the Insolvency Service. All of them have done nothing to hold the Specter Partnership to account.

In fact, many of those involved in this unbelievable story of incompetence and deceit, have lied on many occasions, yet no one will do anything about it.

The Courts and Judges who have heard this and associated claims have done nothing.

MY BLOG
  • Will expose all those who have failed to protect me, my family and the Company investors and shareholders.

  • Will expose other solicitors who have misled and lied to their client.

  • Will show how the legal system has failed us and could fail you.


GET SOLICITOR SMART!
I hope my Blog will help educate you on how you can protect yourself, your family and your friends from the actions of some solicitors and a system that fails to hold them and associated professionals to account.

TELLING MY STORY
Over the coming months I will post details of what happened to my family business, while updating my visitors on my ongoing battle against the system.

Solicitor Slayer

No comments: