Thursday 22 February 2007

What's my Blog all about - "Get Solicitor Smart!"

This Blog has been set up to tell my unbelievable story and to warn the public about the activities of named solicitors and other associated professionals. By reading my Blog I hope that you, your family and friends won't have to suffer as a result of their actions.




My home was bugged!! Someone doesn't want me to tell my story and my home was bugged with a microphone, a computer key board reader (above) and both my phones were tapped (for more bug pictures - visit www.justice4you.co.uk).

I will not be intimidated and I make no allegations as to who invaded my privacy. Follow my Blog and reach your own conclusion.

However, I will tell my story to expose the practices of named solicitors and associated professionals. I will give you evidence that proves beyond doubt that staff at some of the UK's best known legal firms' are using misleading and fradulant practices that mislead the courts and protect themselves and their companies.

My story is not all about solicitors. It also includes an Officer of the Court, employees of one of the country's largest accountancy firms and numerous Judges. These people have not acted on evidence before them, and the Officer of the Court has lied and lied again. No one is immune from the actions of some solicitors. We all have to use solicitors and we turn to them in the belief that they will uphold the rule of law. My story confirms that named solicitors have abused their professional position and knowledge of the legal system while showing how associated professionals and the Courts have failed to act to protect the innocent.
Follow my Blog, hear my story and "Get Solicitor Smart!"
Solicitor Slayer

4 comments:

Miss Marple said...

Good for you! It's about time someone tells it how it is.

Danny Boy said...

Intresting to see Belmont Hansford on your list. These shambles ballsed up on my house sale - I bought it only to find I did not own the land the kitchen sat on. When I came to sell their incompetence cost me over £30,000 and of course they blamed me, saying I knew. They are the experts and that's what I paif them for. Only an idiot would by a kitchen knowing it could be pulled down. They lied through their teeth to me and would not accept responsibility. I ran out of money to get them. Let's hope you get justice for us all. Count me in on any action you take against them. You should be proud of what you are doing and the only idiots I know are solicitors.

Divine Diva said...

Absolutely divine darling. We've all been screwed by solicitors in more ways than one. Your listed solicitors are goig straight into my little black book. Can share a few horror stories myself - the worst of which was Blake something on the south coast. Fleeced me of everything the vile creatures. I'll tell you more some day. From this day forth you should be called a Divine Solicitor Slayer.

Kisses

bounce! said...

Good on ya! Can't wait to hear more...