Wednesday 21 March 2007

Update: Did I expect Justice?

Hannon gets off!!

Background
At the High Court today the Judge dismissed my personal claim against A Hannon, the Official Receiver, and dismissed my application to amend my claim for misfaence in public office.

After hearing and seeing the evidence that showed beyond doubt that Hannon had:

Knowingly supplied incorrect information to the Courts

  • Knowingly supplied incorrect information in support of an application to freeze a former-Directors assets
  • Lied to the Peterborough Police resultant in my son being arrested, thrown in a cell and charged with threatening behaviour
  • Lied in Court when giving evidence before this charge against my son was dropped
  • Lied to his bosses and former directors of the Company
The Judge found that as an Official Receiver, Hannon was privileged and immune from prosecution.

Hannon can do and say what he likes and not be held accountable!

It is an outrage that this liar can inflict so much harm on people, lie to the very people he is meant to represent (the Courts) and be allowed to get away with it.

How can a man who has shown so little integrity and a total disrespect for the truth be allowed to do what he wants and be protected by the law. How many other people have suffered as a result of his lies?

I won't let this one rest and it is my intention to go public on this to warn others!

Solicitor Slayer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The corrupt High Court provide impunity to white collar criminals...


https://youtu.be/lNutsdAC-zw